In honour of clean your refrigerator day, we thought we’d compile a list of the top kitchen cleaning hacks we’ve discovered to help make your life easier!
- Clean your oven with a dishwasher tablet – Baked on food can be scrubbed off your oven with a dishwasher tablet dipped in warm water, this is especially useful on the glass of your oven door, you can also use this hack with burned pans! Remember, always wear gloves when handling cleaning agents!
- Use vinegar to unclog your tap – Pop a plastic back with vinegar over the tap head and leave tap sit for a little while. Once removed, run the tap until it runs clear and voila – sparkling taps! (You can use this one on your shower head too.)
- Invest in a steamer – They can be used to remove grime from stoves, floor and backsplash tiles, cabinets and pretty much any surface!
- Polish your stainless-steel sink or fridge with flour - Wash and dry the sink and sprinkle the whole thing with flour and buff til your stainless steel is sparkling!
- Clean spills in the fridge immediately - If you’re not into that, get some rubber fridge mats so you can take the spills straight to the sink to be washed easily!