Our aim is to sell or let your property in the quickest time, for the highest price possible, keeping you constantly updated and making the process as stress free as possible.
At MovingWorks we have been selling property for many years and living and working locally our property consultants really know the market. We know that selling your home can be an emotional decision and we are there not only to get the best possible price for you but also to advise you through the journey and help you with your ongoing purchase. You have the ability to choose how you sell.
- Professional photography and enhancement
- Accompanied viewings
- Offer negotiation
- For Sale board
- Proactive marketing to MovingWorks’ exclusively buyers list
- Premium Listing on Rightmove
- Exclusive advertising in MovingWorks' interactive, touch screen window
- Extensive Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Full Sales Progression Package
- Fee payable on completion
- Full control, 24/7 at your convenience
- Online sales tool
- Local support from instruction to completion
- Low cost, upfront, fixed fee
- Extensive online marketing
- Accurate Valuation
- Transparency – no hidden fees
- For Sale board
- Upgrade to MovingWorks’ Full Package
Our aim at MovingWorks is to get you moving quickly. We work efficiently and pride ourselves on going the extra mile to get results and help you through your move. We offer additional services to ensure that your move progresses as smoothly as possible.
Energy Performance Certificates
By law, all properties ‘for sale’ or ‘to let’ now require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). We will arrange for one of our qualified energy assessors to visit your property and prepare the EPC on your behalf.
Choosing a good solicitor can help make the process of moving house much easier and less time consuming. We can recommend from our panel of solicitors who have agreed to work to our high standards to ensure a constant dialogue that enables your sale to proceed swiftly and smoothly.
We are able to introduce you to Cox Financial for mortgage advice, who can access a range of mortgages from over 50 of the UK’s best-known lenders.
Cox Financial have been established since 1986 and pride themselves on providing clear, trustworthy and professional advice.
The advisers are happy to visit you in your own home to discuss your requirements and are available seven days a week, at a time to suit you.
Cox Financial is a trade name of Clive William Cox who is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.